How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. Here’s how we break down our shipping prices:
- US from $6.99 (included TAX).
- Canada from $9.9 (included TAX)
- EU from $11.9 (included TAX and cargo insurance)
- Rest of World 15.9(included TAX and cargo insurance)
- All prices are in USD.
How long will it take to ship my order?
- Orders from our store typically ship within 5 to 8 business days. For domestic orders, transit will take an addition 1-2 weeks. For international orders, transit will take an additional 1 to 3 weeks depends on your location.
Have a note about my delivery location?
ORDER STATUS QUESTIONS
- We are providing international shipping. However, due to some postal problems, we can’t deliver a shipment to the military area and some small countries.
What is the status of my order?
We will send you the tracking code of your orders to the email that you filled down when placing your orders. This email will also guide you how to track your package. Please note that the tracking information will be displayed 2-5 days after you receiving that email. Or You can keep track of your order at any time by visiting: Tracking Order
I need help with a late order.
Orders from our store typically ship within 5 to 8 business days. For domestic orders, transit will take an additional 1 to 2 weeks. For international orders, transit will take an additional 1 to 3 weeks depends on your location.
- If your order has not arrived after 20 business days (domestic) and 30 business days (international), please contact customer service at Contact Us.
- You can keep track of your order at any time by visiting Tracking Order.
My tracking number isn’t working.
Tracking numbers can take 3-5 days to appear in the shipping carrier’s system. Occasionally, the shipping carrier can lose an order. If the tracking number is still not working within a few days, please contact the shipping carrier.
- MODIFYING OR CHANGING AN ORDER
I’d like to modify my order.
Because our orders are custom produced, we offer address changes for a short period of time after your order is placed . To see if your order is still eligible to be changed, visit Tracking Order
I’d like to cancel my order.
Because our orders are custom produced, we offer order cancellations for 12 hours after your order is placed. To see if your order still qualifies for cancellation, visit Tracking Order.
I'd like to return or replace my order.
We stand behind our quality and offer a 100% quality guarantee on any items purchased from our store. Please review our Returns & Exchanges Return & Refund Policy policy for details on how to setup a return.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept the following forms of payment:
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, JCB and Discover
Debit Cards: We accept debit cards featuring the Mastercard or Visa logo. If you’re paying with a pre-paid debit card, you must register them before using them for online purchases. You can do this by following instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams.
** Note: Credit Cards and Debit cards we accept via 3rd payment gateway etc: Stripe, Paypal, Squareup, 2checkout, Krill,...
PayPal: PayPal allows members to have a personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment at checkout.
2. How secure is my payment?
We take your security very seriously by verifying each transaction with the credit company and processing only those orders if the credit company so authorizes it. In the case of a suspicious or declined transaction, our company may contact you to confirm the validity and ensure your identity or cancel that order with full notification.
On credit/debit cards, CVV verification is required before any order can be completed. Additionally, most credit cards and Paypal offer buyer protection for online purchases. Please contact them directly for specific details as it may vary from one financial institution to another.
Our website protects your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is often symbolized on most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from https:// to https://, meaning a secure connection. In the event that an order cannot be completed, please contact our Customer Service. If our website cannot establish a secure connection, we will not risk your confidential information (it will not be transmitted).
3. What is the security code?
Credit and debit cards have a security code located on them to offer additional protection. For most cards it will be a 3-4 digit number located on the back. For American Express cards, look on the front side for a 3-4 digit number.
4. Is my credit/debit card charged as soon as I order a product?
Yes, your charge is processed immediately. It may show up initially as an authorization on your account, and then, as it is accepted it will show as a charge on your statement.